Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!!




  • THANK YOU for stopping by to see my contribution to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!! This has been a fun set of stamps to play with and a great way to start getting me into the Christmas spirit early this year! I have used our new Jingle papers (X7115B) to create all of my artwork featuring the following CTMH colors - Black, Creme Brulee, Juniper, Olive, Tulip, and White Daisy. I hope my creations will inspire you!
  • First, I have posted a 4.5" circle card inspired by Wishes-Simple Statement (p. 11). On this card the tree is colored in with Olive ink and our waterbrush. Next, I have a 2.5x3.5" card inspired by Wishes-Well Rounded (p. 27). I used the Creative Basics Jingle Collection (X5805) papers and ribbon on this card. Third, I have shared a 3x3" card inspired by Wishes-Middle Ground (p. 19) - gotta love that Twinkle Brad (z1220)! And finally, I have a 6x6" scrapbook page inspired by Reflections-Sidebar Triple (p. 42). Now I just need to choose a photo to add to complete my page! Remember, you can click on any of my photos to see the details up close!!
  • Now, HOP on over to HALEY'S BLOG to see her beautiful artwork! If you get lost at any point along the way of this hop, I have a full list of all the participants in a column on the right side of my blog for you to refer back to anytime this month - enjoy!!

5 comments:

Nalazoo said...

Waterbrushing is a fast & simple way to color in this image - great idea!

Tip I figured out when making circle cards...to keep them from rolling away, or rolling side to side, use your sanding block to just barely knock off the round on the bottom of the card. This won't even be visible on the card when finished....just a wee bit to keep the card from rolling.

Jen Rubio said...

Cool idea - I'll have to try that! THANKS for that great tip Helen and thank you for posting!

Krista Ritskes said...

Nice job. I like the look of those sparkles; too bad we don't sell them anymore. The little ribbon on the side is a great touch.

Jena said...

Great job - I never get sick of circle cards - TFS!

Haley D. said...

Love it!