Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Mother's Day Card for the latest H2H challenge!


So the Heart 2 Heart blog challenge this week was to create a Mother's Day card, which is just perfect for me because I was wanting and needing to make a Mother's Day card this week anyway!! My 6x6 card above is a design inspired by Wishes - Keep It Level (p. 107). I used Cherry-O papers as well as the Cherry-O Creative Basics papers too. To stamp the flower I used Something Splendid D1424, the upcoming August SOTM, with Blush and Tulip inks. I tried to keep my card somewhat simple (since I have a lot of Moms/Grandmas/Sisters and will need to make quite a few of these). I'm also going to be creating this card with my customers at my NEW Summer Idea Book Open House that I'm hosting at my house today starting at 1pm!
Happy Mother's Day everyone!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Love it! It's nice to see something floral with the Cherry-o papers. Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Dawn said...

Lovely! I bet your creations were a big hit at your Open House!

Patty said...

I love this card! The button center is perfect! The leaves are great too!