Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sluder Family Reunion 2010

I sure do LOVE and adore my family!! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life! Some of you may already know that I come from a big family. I am the oldest of 6 children and my parents (who are still very young; ages 53 and 55) have 21 grandkids already (all ages 13 and under)!! My kids just love that they have so many cousins their own age to play with and we know how lucky we are to have that blessing, even with all the chaos a huge group of children can bring when we're together! Needless to say, our family reunion included lots of little ones, lots of food prep and clean-up, and not a dull moment! We all spent one full week with my parents in Wellsville, Utah (in the same house even)! I got stuck taking a few cold showers last week since I was one of the last to get in a few times, lol, but it was so worth it!! We enjoyed lots of quality time talking and catching up, made many fun new memories, and had lots of photos taken! I will share more photos from our adventures soon, once I have a chance to pick out just a few of my favorites (from the over 600 pics that were taken, lol)...and believe it or not, I am NOT the most camera-crazed person in my family who took them all, lol! THANK YOU to my sister Laura for getting so many great photos that I would have missed! THANK YOU also to my sister Mary for sharing such a great "top ten list" on her blog and for putting into words so well what a fabulous time we had!
I hope you will check out Mary's blog posting by clicking here! Enjoy!

No comments: