Friday, November 5, 2010

Congratulations Penny and Roberta!!

Those of you who came to my Autumn/Winter Product Preview Workshop last September 4th may remember that I issued a challenge to all who attended. Two of the cards we created at the workshop that day were designs that were inspired by the Magnifique Workshops-on-the-go brochure (see brochure and the cards we made below). I challenged each of you in attendance to create another card using that same pattern with any CTMH stamps, papers, and embellishments you have to use. This challenge was to be our first ever customer card contest!! I was hoping to have lots and lots of contest entries and even sent out a few e-mail reminders to attendees, but alas, I ended up with just TWO beautiful card contest entries. None the less, these two cards are absolutely fabulous so therefore...I decided to give the grand prize to both contestants!
A big Congratulations goes out to Penny Gallegos and Roberta Clark who created the lovely cards you see posted above! Each of them is receiving a $12.50 credit from me (splitting the $25 grand prize) to reward them for their awesome efforts! They can use their credit towards any workshop, class, or purchase of their choice. Your cards were both so equally excellent, I just didn't want to have to choose between the two of you. Well done ladies, well done!!!

No comments: