Monday, June 6, 2011

$5 Creative Class for 6/11!

(remember, you can click on my photos to see them up close!)
These last two cards were inspired by fellow consultant Amy Kaminski (a participant in my monthly SOTM swap). THANK YOU Amy for your fun "good luck" card that was so inspiring to me!!
Here's a sneak peek at what we're making at my $5 Creative Class coming up this Saturday evening June 11th (starting at 6pm and/or 7pm)! It's only $5 per person to attend and learn how to create one of each of these 4 projects with me (or make two of each item for $10 - still quite a deal)! I have 12 spots open for this class but I do expect it to fill quickly now that I have shared what we're creating, so please RSVP ASAP! You will need to bring your own adhesive (or IF this is your first time attending I will provide adhesive for you). For further details you can click here to visit my myctmh website calendar for more information!

1 comment:

Debbie Tuggle said...

I love your cards, Jen - consider them scraplifted!