Friday, July 22, 2011

Come see me Saturday 7/23 (and create this FREE card)!

I'm just sending out a quick reminder to come join us tomorrow (Saturday 7/23) starting at 4pm for my NEW Idea Book Reveal Party (and Open House)!! Consultants on my team (the Friends Forever Stampers!) are invited to come for a "consultant only" meeting starting at 2pm. Please call or text me on my cell at (760) 220-0683 if you need directions to my house. I will show you how to create this easy-to-make card using all-NEW stamps (Love Life D1482 and the August 2011 Stamp of the Month - Wicked S1108), NEW papers (Roxie X7140B), and NEW embellishments (Just Blooms paper shapes butterflies Z1463 and Bling assortment buttons Z1466). I will also be giving away the NEW Autumn/Winter Idea Book and Catalog to all of my guests and will have a variety of current products (as well as a selection of my used stamps) available at low, low, clearance sale prices!! I hope you can join us for the creativity, food, friends, and fun!!

No comments: