Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sonoma Scrapbooking Workshop on Saturday 8/27 (RSVP's needed by 8/20)!

There's still time to sign up for my Sonoma Scrapbooking Workshop coming up on Saturday 8/27 (4pm to 10pm)! Please contact me no later than this Saturday 8/20 to reserve your spot! (all supplies need to be pre-ordered a week before, which means last-minute reservations won't be available for this one unless you plan to just come and create with any supplies you already have during the free crop time I am also offering that evening). The most basic kit option requires the purchase of just the Sonoma Level 2 paper pack X7143B for $9.95 plus the Mini-Medley Accents Pewter Collection Z1487 for $4.95 (plus tax and s/h) to create the four 12x12 scrapbook pages like mine shown below (which means you will get 4 beautiful pages completed with me, including the use of my stamps, inks, and tools as well as my expert guidance for approximately just $5 per page!):
12x12 layout 1 - left side
(Remember, you can click on any of my photos to see them larger,
then use the back arrow on your web-browser to come back to this page!)
12x12 layout 1 - right side
2-page layout 1 - full view
(The same layout shown on page 43 of the Idea Book requires 3-3x4 photos,
BUT I changed mine up so I could use 4-3.5"x4.5" photos).
12x12 layout 2 - left side
12x12 layout 2 - right side
2-page layout 2 - full view
(The same layout shown on page 43 of the Idea Book requires 1-5x7 photo and 3-5x3 photos, BUT I changed mine up and included the 1-5x7 photo plus a variety of other sized photos).
To see the larger variety of Sonoma workshop kit options I am offering (including the 5-6x6 bonus cards you can make too) please CLICK HERE to see my previous blog posting about this workshop. I'm really looking forward to our Sonoma workshop and free crop time with you all on 8/27!!

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Beautiful layouts! I like how you changed the picture sizes. Gives that layout a fresh look. :)