Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!!...and some Newsletter News! :)

Wishing you all a very Happy Easter!! 
If you are a customer or consultant on my team you should have just received my monthly newsletter for April by e-mail!! I am so excited about these NEW newsletters! CTMH corporate is providing this new service for all consultants, and it was so easy for me to personalize it just a little before they sent them out for me today. I wanted to be sure that you are all aware that as long as I have your correct e-mail address, you should have received one from me. IF you didn't get one, please let me know that you are interested in receiving my future monthly newsletters so I can be certain that you do!!

Since the newsletter e-mail that just went out only allows me to include one of my own photos, I thought you might also like to see a few more photos of this cute "3x3 Box Card with Drawer" (below) featuring the "My Peeps" stamp set, "Enjoy" stamp set, and "Lucy" papers (in case you missed seeing it on my blog last month).
Inside view of 3x3 Box Card with Drawer (below).
View of what's inside the 3x3 Box Card with Drawer (below).
Instructions (including the cutting dimensions)
to make this "Box Card with Drawer" (above)
can be found here!

I hope to see you soon at any of my 
upcoming Spring Classes/Events!

April 13 & 14 (6:30pm to 8:30 pm) - CARD CLASSES (3 cards for $5)
April 20 & 21 (6:30pm to 8:30pm) - SCRAPBOOKING CLASSES ($10)
featuring the "Lucy" kit (Idea Book page 31)
Sat. May 12th (10:30am-8:30pm) - FREE CROP-Til-You-Drop/Potluck!
May 11 & 12 (6:30pm to 8:30 pm) - CARD CLASSES (3 cards for $5)
 May 25 & 26 (6:30pm to 8:30pm) - SCRAPBOOKING CLASSES ($10)
featuring the "Pemberley" kit (Idea Book page 25)
 Please come back to visit my blog on the Monday before each class to see photos of what our upcoming class projects will be (or find me on Facebook to see pics there also)!

No comments: