Monday, April 30, 2012

Humble Artist's Swap cards! (for the Feb 10th swap)

Here is the 6x6 card I created back in February for the HAS
(Humble Artist's Swap) that I participate in every other month!

...and here are the guidelines each member of the swap
had to follow this time around:
-Use Kraft Paper or borders
-Must use at least 3 different stamped images
-Must have at least 6 layers of paper 
-Use Sonoma, Typeset, Elemental, or Roxie patterned paper 
-Must have at least 2 embellishments 
-Must have a shape from Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
-Card must be at least 4 ¼ x 5 1/2 (standard size)
  
Created by (me) Jen Rubio 

Created by Jamia Bankhead

Created by Karen Day

Created by Lorrinda Holman

Created by Nancy Ball (our swap hostess)

Created by Nancy Brown

Created by Tamra Pope

I feel so lucky to be included and swap creations with these superbly-talented CTMH consultant friends! I always look forward to receiving these stunning cards in the mail and I thank you ladies for inspiring me so much with your creativity!

No comments: