Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Avonlea Workshop projects for 8/25!

I've been busy doing my final preparations for our
Avonlea Workshop that is coming up
this Saturday 8/25 (1pm to 5pm)! 
I am expecting 10-11 participants to attend and I am so excited about that!! I wanted to share all of my projects with you here finally so you can see exactly what we're making!
Can you believe that we are making
all of this for just $25?!! 
(or $35 if the attendee wanted the exclusive coordinating c-size stamp set to keep).
 
I do have just TWO extra kits left, so if anyone else would still like to plan to join us at the last minute...please let me know now so I can save a kit for you before they are gone!
(full kits are $25 or you can make the "cards only" for $15 - 4 each of 3 designs)
  
 Layout #1
 Photo sizes are:
(2) - 4x6" tall and (6) - 2x2"
(If you don't have photos as small as 2x2" consider using
wallet-sized that you can crop down, OR we can make
two 4x6" wide photos fit in the 2x2 spaces instead if you prefer).
  
 Layout #1 (left side)
 
 Layout #1 (right side)
 
 Layout #2
 Photo sizes are:
(1) - 5x7" tall, (1) - 5x7" wide, (1) - 4x6" wide 
(or two 4x6's that you can crop down to 3x4 or 3.5x4
as I have done on my layout shown above), 
and (1) photo cropped to 4x4"
  
 Layout #2 (left side)
 
 Layout #2 (right side)
 
 My photo/card/recipe Box
 
 Card #1
 
 Card #2
 
Card #3
 
Here is the list of things attendees will want to
remember to bring:

Potluck appetizer, snack, or dessert to share
(keeping it small and simple is fine!)
Adhesive
 (tape runner dispenser and refills - I have plenty for you to buy as needed)
Glue Dots (if you have them)
12' Paper Trimmer (if you have one)
Micro-Tip Scissors
 (or ANY scissors you have, the smaller the tips the better)
Piercing tool kit
VersaMat (if you have one)
Chocolate ink pad
Olive ink pad
Smokey Plum ink pad
E1024 Keepsake Alphabet stamps (if you have)
Avonlea WOTG kit (only if you are a new consultant who already has one!)

I don't expect you to have everything on this list,
just bring whatever you can!!
 I will have all of these items here on hand for you to use/share also!

I am so looking forward to all the
creative fun, friends, food, and prize give-aways!!

No comments: