Sunday, August 5, 2012

NEW Product Blog Hop!!

WELCOME to our NEW Product Blog Hop featuring the creativity of more than 50 Close to my Heart Consultants using all-new products from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book and Catalog!
If you started the hop elsewhere, you should have
just arrived here from Melinda's Blog!
 I hope you will enjoy my little creation below:
(and remember you can click on my images to see them larger if you want to!)

 Hexagon Box cut from our NEW Cricut® Artiste cartridge
featuring the Clementine papers X7156B,
bulk Burlap Ribbon Z1760.
The bottom of the box was cut at 8" and the lid was cut at 5.25"
(resulting in a box that Measures 2.25" tall x 3.5" wide).
 
 Top view of my Clementine Hexagon Box (above).
There was absolutely NO STAMPING involved to create this!
The sentiment came from the "zip strip" topper included on the Clementine paper.
Ink distressing is done with a sponge dauber and our NEW "Saddle" color ink (below).
 
 This is the Workshops-on-the-Go Clementine Scrapbooking Kit G1046
(above) that I used to create my Hexagon Box with.
Once you've created both layouts (4-12x12 pages) with this kit,
you should have enough paper and embellishments left-over to make my box
(but you won't have any extra Cottage Assortment embellishments
left to make the Bonus Project Cards). However, I should add that I have
fallen so in L-O-V-E with these beautiful NEW embellishments
that I can't resist the need to order more of them for myself anyway
(and you will definitely want at least TWO or more sets of them also, lol)!
  
The Cricut® Artiste Collection Includes:
1 – Cartridge (700 images: Themed Projects,
Cards, Font, 3-D Items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size Stamp Sets
3 – Coordinating 12"μ 9" Dimensional Elements
Sheets (Awards, Quotes, Album Pages)
$99 (Retail value of nearly $125!)

You can purchase any of these NEW products from me in person or online now at

Now you can continue on with the "hop" to see more creativity featuring more all-new products by visiting Vicki's Blog next!

7 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Yes! That means we have hexagon shapes on our new cartridge! Yay! Cute box!

Patty said...

Really pretty Jen!

Dawn said...

Cute and classy too!

Lori Miller said...

Jen, this is adorable! I think Saddle has replaced Chocolate in my little distressing-lovin' heart. You did a great job with this project (as always!).

Wendy K. said...

Love this!!

Wendy Coffman said...

So pretty! Love the dimension of those Clementine Complements on top of the box. Thanks for sharing!

Deanne J said...

Very pretty