Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April Scrapbooking Class and Crop (featuring Chantilly!)

Friday, April 26th (7pm-10pm)
and/or
Saturday, April 27th (1pm-4pm)
You choose that date works best for you (or attend both)!

Your paper is PRE-CUT by me, so all you do is assemble & add the complements & embellishments included in the kit (minimal stamping required). Simply add your pictures & go home with completed, oh-so-cute pages! Even if you can't attend in person, you can still purchase this kit from me to use at home at your convenience!

This month we are using the CHANTILLY paper pack (X7163B).

This is an ongoing "series of classes" this year, using a different paper kit each month. You can jump in anytime (just be sure to reserve your kit
for each month before the class fills up)!
I only have 6 kits left for April's class!!

If you have other scrapbook pages or projects you'd like to work on then please feel free to bring them with you and CROP along with us!


We have room for up to 10 people on Friday 4/26 and 10 people on Saturday 4/27. PLEASE RSVP to me on Facebook (and post which date(s) you plan to join us) OR contact me by cell/text (760) 220-0683 to reserve your kit no later than Thursday night 4/25 while supplies last!!

The $20 kit option (to create the 4 pages shown below)
can be paid for when you attend the class!

My CARD-MAKING CLASSES will continue to be offered on the 2nd Friday night each month. Make any 3 cards for $5 with me next month on Friday 5/10 (7pm-9pm). More details (including photos of the cards we're making) will be added here to my blog soon!

I hope you can join us for all the fun we'll have creating these pages in April!!
 
 Layout #1

 As a bonus, ALL guests (whether you are a class kit participant or just come to crop with us) will get a 4x6 Flip Flap memory protector (shown above) 
that I will teach you how to use!!
 
 Layout #2

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

I had to leave a comment about your second layout. My baby girl (now almost 5) has a baby picture with a little platypus) so similar to one of your cute baby photos. :) Beautiful layouts, Jen!