Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My January Workshops (featuring Charlotte!!)

Happy New Year!!
I am over-the-moon excited about the all-NEW 
Workshop Program I have to offer you in 2016!

The value of what you get when you join in is so simple 
(yet genius)! All of the new monthly kits we have to offer
are designed to help you "use it all up" and consume
(not just collect!) your scrapbooking products.

For $26.95 (plus tax and s/h)
each monthly kit will allow you to create:
3 - 12x12 layouts (6 pages)
1 - Picture My Life layout (2 pocket pages)
and 8-9 standard-size Cards!

Workshops Your Way™ Charlotte Scrapbooking Kit Contents:
1 – Charlotte Paper Packet (X7205B)
1 – Charlotte Complements (X7205C)
3 – Cardstock Sheets (1 Black, 2 Whisper)
1 – Black & Gold Ribbon (Z3197)
1 – Treasured Puffies (Z3203)
Featured Colors: Black, Champagne, 
Slate, Sorbet, Whisper, White Daisy
G1104 $26.95

12x12 layout #1

12x12 layout #2

12x12 layout #3

Picture My Life (pocket pages) layout #4

PLUS, 9 cards (3 each of 3 designs)!

The scrapbook pages go together so quickly and easily since they now include stickers and chipboard die-cuts to embellish your pages with (instead of stamping). You will find that you can complete all of these items in just a few hours 
(approximately 2-3 hours for the 8 pages
and 1 hour for the 9 cards that 
do involve a little bit of stamping).

Starting January 1st, you can begin ordering this kit
to use at my upcoming workshop dates in January!!

1). Simply visit my website at

2). Click on the "JOIN" button in the 
bottom right corner to begin shopping
from my "January Workshop Orders!" gathering.

3). Add the "Workshops Your Way" Charlotte Scrapbooking
Kit (item #G1104) to your shopping cart to place the order at
least one week before the workshop date you plan to attend!

 Your kit will ship directly to you (or any address you enter) via FedEx and/or the U.S. Postal Service (please note that it has been my experience that orders placed using the "SmartPost" option can take a little longer to arrive, so the extra three dollars in shipping cost really isn't much IF you need to be sure it arrives faster using the $7.95 FedEx shipping option). You can purchase any additional items you want to, but I will have "on hand" all of the adhesive, stamps, inks, tools, card bases, and memory protectors you might need, available for you to use and/or purchase during all of my upcoming workshop dates.

If you would prefer to not shop online,
then simply get $32 cash/check (per kit)
to me at least a week before you plan to
attend so I can get your kit ordered for you!
(This price is "rounded up" and includes a few cents more than
the actual cost with the tax and s/h added. I will donate the 
extra 27 cents to Operation Smile, our affiliated charity).

Tell and invite your friends!!
because you also have the option to 
split/share a kit with a friend (just $16 each!)
if you can agree on how to divide it up, lol.

4). Then JOIN US at any of my upcoming workshop dates/times to complete your pages with my assistance. I will "show you how" to follow the "easy" cutting guide and share all of the latest tips, tricks, and techniques with you, to help you get your pages and cards created quickly and beautifully!

In January, I am offering 4 different workshop
dates/times for you to choose from including:
Friday 1/8 (6pm-9pm)
Saturday 1/9 (1pm-5pm)
Friday 1/29 (6pm-9pm)
Saturday 1/30 (1pm-5pm)
*If something comes up that prevents you
from being able to attend in January, you are always
welcome to come and use your workshop kit with me in
February when I will be offering 4 more workshop dates
(and a new kit option also).
**The WYW (Workshops Your Way) kits do come complete
with an assembly guide you can download and print once purchased, 
so you will easily be able to create all of the page layouts 
at home on your own if you would prefer to do that also!

Are you a card-maker only?
I haven't forgotten you!!

You are also invited to any/all of 
these workshop dates to participate
in my monthly "Card Buffet!"

Come when you want, 
stay as long as you want, 
and make as many as you want 
(a little or a lot) for
just $1.50 per card!
(bring/purchase your own adhesive to use
and please RSVP, as space is limited).

These are the new cards I will have for you to 
choose from the "buffet" in January 2016:

Lastly, I am very excited to announce my
NEW Consistency Club!!

It's simple...join me every month for 6 months
and I will reward you for your loyalty to me
with free goodies!

Those who purchase the WYW scrapbooking kit 
from me every month for 6 months in a row
(online or in-person) 
will receive their 7th kit FREE!
(a savings of $32!)

Card-makers who purchase $25 or more
every month for 6 months in a row
(online or in-person)
will receive a shopping spree
($25 worth of their choice of FREE products!)
during their 7th month.

No comments: