Saturday, August 6, 2016

Annual Inspirations 2016 New Product Blog Hop!!

THANK YOU for stopping by to enjoy our
Annual Inspirations 2016
New Product Blog Hop!!

Today, 25 consultant artists are sharing artwork
they've created using NEW products
featured in the Annual Inspirations 2016 catalog
from Close to my Heart!

If you've just arrived here from BRENDA's BLOG
then you are on the correct path. 

  

For me, one of the most exciting new additions
to our basic CTMH product line, was the
NEW Color of the year!...SEA GLASS!!

It's a beautiful shade of light teal that I
immediately fell in love with and couldn't
wait to use. I also joined a team card swap
this month, so I needed to come up with a
card design to duplicate (16 times) and 
mail to my fellow consultant swappers.

First, I gathered a few materials I knew I wanted 
to use (including SEA GLASS glitter paper Z3240
and a SEA GLASS mini pigment ink pad Z2507)
and then began experimenting. I colored the sea shells 
above and below with watercolor paints and let dry.
(NEW stamp sets I used are 
Swirly Seashells C1664,
and Way to Go D1700).


As you can see, this project involved A LOT of watercoloring and hours of 
detailed cutting!! BUT it was a labor of love and I was really pleased with
the end result...a lovely card I was proud to send/share with my
fellow consultant artists. I hope it inspires you too! Enjoy!!


Now you can continue on with the hop
and be inspired by more creative artwork
and ideas by visiting KRISTA's BLOG next.
Enjoy the hop!!

15 comments:

Gina Brandstetter said...

Beautiful card!

Brenda Lapp said...

Sweet card! I love the colors and the torn edges.

Kathy Burrows said...

What a gorgeous card.

Darlys said...

Love, Love, Love your card. So elegant.

Haley D. said...

Gorgeous! I love how you painted the sea shells and then that Sea Glass glitter paper ocean is fabulous!

Maureen said...

Love, love this card! I just have to make it:)

Donna said...

Such a pretty card! Love how you ripped the glitter paper and the sparkles are a great touch.

Michelle Stewart said...

Love love love the stamped and colored shells. Love the layered colours.

Coelle said...

Breathtakingly beautiful....love your choice of colors and using the Sea Glass glitter paper! WOW! (BTW did you know you can capture the shell images -print screen- and import them into Cricut Design Space as a print and cut)!

Lauren said...

Wow, your colouring and attention to detail is amazing! Such a serene and beautiful card.

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

Oh Jen - just BEAUTIFUL!!! The torn edges of glitter paper caught my eye (need to remember that!) and then all of that beautiful coloring...LOVE it! :) I must ask - did you use the pigment sea glass ink pad to watercolor??? I'd love to know how you did that if that is the case. Thanks for sharing! ;)

Unknown said...

Soooo gorgeous, Jen! I love it!

Cat Nowak said...

These are beautiful!!! I love this stamp set and the colors you used.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Truly a labour of love!

Denise Gifford said...

you can certainly tell that card was a ton of work!
It is gorgeous, love how everything fits together.
Thanks for sharing