Sunday, April 16, 2017

Cardmaking Workshops Your Way Blog Hop!

THANK YOU for stopping by to enjoy our
Cardmaking WYW Blog Hop!

The Close to my Heart consultant's participating 
in this blog hop today are sharing their artwork 
created using any of the four different stamp sets 
purchased as part of the Cardmaking
Workshops Your Way kits!
(shown on pages 13, 23, 33, and 43 of the 
soon-to-be-retiring Seasonal Expressions 1 Catalog).

If you've just arrived here from
then you are on the correct path.

If you get lost along the way, you can find
a complete list of all of the participating
consultant blogs here on MELINDA's BLOG.

The cards I'm sharing today include a few standard-size cards I created using the Here For You stamp set from the Here For You kit (item #G1124) with the Hello Lovely papers.
Ink colors I used here (below) include Black, Fern, and Sorbet
(with both 2nd generation and a little 1st generation inking).

...and (above) here's another card (that I shared on my blog previously) that you might want to see also, if you haven't already! (you can use this link here to see the full list of ink colors used and tips/instructions how to create it yourself).

Now you can continue on with the hop,
and be inspired by more creativity
using one of our beautiful Cardmaking WYW kits, 
by visiting BRENDA's BLOG next!
Enjoy the hop!!

6 comments:

Brenda Lapp said...

Beautiful cards! I love the border you created with the stamps. It looks like ribbon.

Alyson Mayo said...

You cards are gorgeous - pairing this set with Hello Lovely is a terrific idea as that paper pack is so perfect for these types of flowers :) Awesome work!

Melinda Everitt said...

Such gorgeous, beautiful cards! You are so creative.

Wendy said...

Beautiful cards, I love those colors!

Michelle Stewart said...

These cards are stunning, I love the doodling on the 2nd card. Great work.

VbBabe said...

All your work is STUNNING! I never saw a round card as above...need to do!
I find your photography so clear, great images to highlight your talent.
Keep it going!
Sandy LaSalle, fellow CTMH sister