Thursday, May 25, 2017

May Card-making Classes! (featuring Little Dreamer)

I'm super excited about these colorful cards I have available
for you to create with me at my May Card-making Classes!!

Cards are just $1.50 each.
You get to choose exactly how many
of each design you want to make.
(make a little or make a lot!)

JOIN US for the creative fun on any
of these dates that work best for you:
Friday, May 26th (6pm-9pm)
Saturday, May 27th (1pm-5pm)
Sunday, May 28th (1pm-5pm)

Scrapbookers who pre-ordered this month's
"Little Dreamer" scrapbooking workshop kit are also
welcome to join us on these dates to work on their
projects as well. I try to always have an extra pre-cut kit 
(or two!) on hand and available for any last-minute 
scrapbookers, so contact me now to reserve any kits I might 
have left (first come, first serve, & while supplies last!)

Remember to bring your adhesive!
and any other favorite basic tools, like micro-tip scissors.
(or plan to purchase some from me at the class).

Please call or message me now to RSVP!
Facebook messaging and text messages 
are always welcome, 760-220-0683.


No comments: