Monday, May 1, 2017

May SOTM Blog Hop featuring Live, Laugh, Love!

THANK YOU for stopping by to enjoy our
May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop
featuring this month's SOTM:
Live, Laugh, Love S1705

If you've just arrived here from
then you are on the correct path.

If you get lost along the way, you can find
a complete list of all of the participating
consultant blogs here on MELINDA's BLOG.



Today I'm sharing this two-pocket card that is folded from a 7.5" paper circle! (cutting dimensions and instructions follow in one of the images below). I make a lot of standard-size cards, so this is something totally new and different for me! The finished size of the card is just a tad smaller than standard-size, so the great news is that this card will fit nicely in any standard-size envelope!

To create my card, I used just one sheet of paper from the 
NEW No Worries paper packet (X7220B). The marker colors I used include Leaf Green, Marine Blue, Peacock Green, and Turquoise Blue. I also used White Daisy and Outdoor Denim (retired) cardstocks, but Sapphire or Lagoon cardstock could have worked just as well as the Outdoor Denim. Enjoy!!




Now you can continue on with the blog hop
and be inspired by more creativity using this stamp set
by visiting ALYSON's BLOG next!


11 comments:

Haley D. said...

Fabulous card! I love the color combo and how you broke up the "love" stamp set!

123 flames said...

Love the card! Thanks for the tutorial!

Anonymous said...

Pulling my socks back up. Super cute card - thanks for sharing the measurements!

Kathy Burrows said...

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing directions.

Melissa Robinson said...

Such a fun and cute card! Thanks so much for sharing the directions for recreation! I'm on it!

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

Oh I just LOVE to see what creation you post each month! :) What a beautiful card, and thank you so very much for the directions you shared! Saving in my file for sure - and off to share with my team too!! LOVE your circle card! :)

annieb said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing the tutorial instructions too.

Brenda Lapp said...

You always post fun projects. Beautiful too. Thank you for the instructions.

Kathy McInnes Independant Close To My Heart Consultant said...

oooh pretty, love following you since I joined the CTMH family. will def give this one a go

Patty said...

I love this!

Patty said...

I love this!