Tuesday, July 18, 2017

So Many Big Announcements!!

First, I'd like to say THANK YOU to my fellow consultant friends and the many customers who attended our recent "Triple Treat" Workshop (a multi-consultant event held three times a year!), on Saturday, July 15th at Rosita's Restaurant! Here are just a few of my favorite pictures that we took there. If you want to see even more photos of this event, I've shared them all in my "StampwithJen Creative Friends" Facebook group, so please check that out (and if you're not yet a member of this group and want to join,
please let me know so I can add you!)












Next, I still have quite a few pre-cut card designs
(ready to be stamped and assembled) 
left-over from this event, so if you missed out on being able to make any of these cute "No Worries" cards, I'm offering you another chance to come and create any/all of them with me for just $1.50 each! (while supplies last, first come, first serve, please RSVP)
on any of the following upcoming dates:
Friday 7/28 (6pm-9pm)
Saturday 7/29 (1pm-5pm)
Sunday 7/30 (1pm-5pm)
Monday 7/31 (9am-Noon)
Monday 8/7 (9am-Noon)


...and finally, I have a whole LOT of exciting events and
classes coming up in the next few months, so please
MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW and plan to 
JOIN US for all of the creative fun that you can!!



 Pre-order your Prickly Pear workshop kits (shown below)
by 7/31 or 8/11 to use during any of my August 2017
Create Dates (dates and times offered are listed near the
top of the column on the right side of this blog)!



No comments: