Friday, January 12, 2018

February 17th Triple Treat Workshop - RSVP Now!

Well, it took me several weeks, but I'm finally ready 
to share the layouts I've designed for our next
"Triple Treat Workshop" coming up on 2/17!

First, let me share more information about the big event,
followed by the layouts and cards we'll be making this time.
This will be the fourth time we've hosted this event now and
I'm thrilled that it just keeps growing bigger and better!
I hope you can join us for all the fun too!







For our scrapbooking guests, there will be a little bit
of stamping, coloring, and cutting required this time,
(but only just this "little bit" on layout #1).
Most of these stamped elements are cut out using our
thin cuts (dies). I'm also excited about teaching you
some marker coloring techniques and giving you the
opportunity to experiment with that.

Lastly, I thought it might be fun to show the scrapbookers
how many of the stickers, die cuts, zip strips, and PML cards
I used up. I used all of the PML cards (from one sheet) on our
pages and only 1 sticker and 5 die cuts remain! If you're one
that doesn't like to have lots of "left-overs," then you're going
to love how much of our materials we use up this time!

No comments: